Saturday, August 1, 2009

so yes this truly has been one of the saddest days for me. I am greatful GOD allowed us to get through this day. No one should ever have to go through this. How do you comfort a mother and siblings when they have lost a dear little one from their world? I knew from the way my energy shifted last night that this was definately going to be one of those days you wish the ground would open up and swallow you whole!

If GOD granted me one request today it would be that people aren't so quick to judge. The very sad thing about this case is that the bottom line is Dae'Von tried to tell so many people his secrets, and we failed him. It wasn't only his parents, but his teachers, the system, me, you all of us. Nobody heard this baby's cry for help and here he is back with GOD and we are left with emptiness. I blame the world because children have been crying out for years and years and years now. I know I was Dae'Von, I was just blessed to see 39 years. I AM BEGGING ANYONE WHO READS THIS TO PLEASE JOIN ME IN THE STAND AGAINST CHILD ABUSE! I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOD HAS PLANNED FOR ME BUT I KNOW IT'S SOMETHING BIG AND I KNOW IT HAS TO DO WITH DAE'VON'S STORY. I WANT TO TELL HIS STORY, I WANT TO TELL MY STORY. GOD SAID THERE ARE ONLY TWO RELIGIONS HE ACCEPTS AS RIGHT AND THAT IS TO LOOK AFTER WIDOWS AND ORPHANS. SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE WE ALL ARE ORPHANS IN THIS WORLD! THESE WOUNDS ARE RAW SO I'M GONNA CLOSE FOR NOW.

~NAMASTE`

No comments:

Post a Comment